First-Aid Rescuer at Work
October 8 to 9, 2020
October 20-21, 2020
Duration: 2 days
Training open to all
- All personnel designated to give first aid: employees, management staff, ERP-IGH security team members, guards and surveillance officers,
- Any person wishing to acquire first aid skills.
- Acquire basic knowledge of prevention and first aid to protect or rescue any person within the company,
- To be able to intervene on an accident site, to rescue the victim and prepare the arrival of the rescue team,
- To prepare for the competency of First Aid Worker.