Work at heights
Assembly, disassembly, verification of scaffolding
From 16 to 18 September 2020
From September 28 to 30, 2020
October 14-16, 2020
Duration: 3 days
- To be recognized as suitable for working at heights by the Occupational Medicine Department.
- It is mandatory to be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE): work clothes, assembly worker's helmet and safety shoes in order to carry out the practical application of this training course.
- Any person in charge of receiving and checking scaffolding before use,
- Any person in charge of scaffolding erection & dismantling.
- Know the basic rules of safety and good practice when erecting, dismantling or modifying scaffolding,
- List the selection criteria for the different types of scaffolding,
- Receive the scaffolding before use,
- Ensure the maintenance of the scaffolding.
From September 8 to 9, 2020
October 1-2, 2020
From October 22nd to 23rd, 2020
Duration: 2 days
-To be at least 18 years old
- Be recognized by occupational medicine as being able to perform work at heights
-It is mandatory to be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE): work clothes, gloves, helmet, harness, lanyards, safety shoes and other PPE to carry out the practical application of this course.
Any person called to perform work at height on scaffolding, gondola, platform, etc.
- To know and identify the risks associated with working at heights,
- Know and master the principles of security,
- Choose the means of prevention and protection,
- Apply safety regulations,
- Use personal protective equipment.